General Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions below govern
the relationship between you, the client, and us, HOLIDAY YAARI (HY).
By booking a tour, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
All details contained herein are, to the best of our knowledge, correct
and it is in good faith that we have published them.
1. Upon receiving your booking request, HY consultants will start to assist you in building a pleasant tour plan according to your special requirements and interests within 24 hours.
2. It is highly recommended that your tour reservation be made at least 30 days prior to the actual travelling date.
3. Only 20% or full paid tours, will be considered confirm. Posted rates are subject to change without prior notice.
4. For our guests who purchase their ticket from us at least full payment of the ticket to be deposited to our account to secure their airline ticket plus the 20% non-refundable deposit of the hotel + eco-tour package.
5. Inability to pay on or before the stated option date shall mean auto cancellation of the said booking. Please note that HY shall not be responsible for bookings that are automatically cancelled due to the lapse or inability to pay on or before the option date.
6. Cancellation, postponements, revisions and amendments must be made one week before departure during the Lean Season (from July to October) and 2 weeks before departure during the peak season (from November to June) and one month before departure during Super Peak Season (Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, Holy Week, Holidays & Festival).
7. We shall not be liable for any commitment not made by HY in writing. Once tour has commenced, we shall not refund or exchange any unused portion.
8. HY tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance of your own.
9. HY will not accept responsibility for the loss, injury, damage, delay or irregularity that may be caused to our client’s property arising from causes beyond our control.
10. Our services will include only those indicated in the Sales Invoice.
11. All hotel and resort bookings made in this site are all prepaid.
12. No refunds can be made in case clients will cut their stay at the resort or the hotel or the tour package we prepare for them.